We know how important the prom gala is for any girl during that pinnacle of school life. In many cases in a hurry, girls don’t take the time to combine the tones of makeup or apply correctly thinking about the level of exposure to which your makeup while dancing, taking pictures and of course, social media filters. That’s why, to help you look stunning, today we give you a list of makeup looks and matching Prom Dresses to leave all the attendees shook with your beauty.
Maybe Michael B. Jordan will be waiting for you at the prom party, like it happened to this girl, as it was posted by Teen Vogue. Are you ready to pay attention to each tip and apply it on prom night? Well, it’s time to look radiant,
Basic tips for your makeup
- Exfoliate: The first thing before a beauty routine is to exfoliate your face and lips. You will help prevent oily skin texture and instead, show freshness and softness.
- Durability: For your makeup to last, look at self-service stores for a 24-hour foundation.
- Makeup: Remember that your graduation makeup should not be the same color as your dress. The wave for 2019 is to play with different tones and let the magic express through your mug.
- Brushes: Check the correct way to use the makeup brushes for better results.
- Contour: Don’t forget to highlight your features correctly with cream or powder contour (using the big angular brush of your